This blog is about the fascinating beauty of Greece's nature and the people who are capturing it with their cameras. Here you can find the winning photos of our "Wild Seasons Photo competition", while all of the participating photos can be viewed in the Picasa gallery linked on the right side. In addition to the competitions, we publish articles about related subjects, such as nature conservation and photo techniques. Note that there is a translation tool on the right side.
Τετάρτη, 26 Οκτωβρίου 2011
5 days left to take October photos!
As usual, a short reminder that there are 5 days left, including this weekend, in order to take wildlife photos for the Photo of the Month of October. The weather is nice and sunny, the light is excellent for photography, and many animals are still active before the winter break. If you haven't been out yet this month for photo shooting, now is the time to go. If you want to participate in our monthly wildife competition, then please send us your photos until November 3rd at the latest.
Here are some of the most important rules:
- A maximum of 5 photos can be sumbitted per person per month.
- Photos should not exceed 1200 pixels width and 900 pixels hight.
- Please do not include any names or watermarks in the photos or the EXIF-data.
- The main subject of the photo should be wildlife (a non-domestic wild animal).
- Any wildlife (wild animal) is allowed, as long as it has been photographed within the borders of Greece.
- Pets and animals in captivity are not accepted.
- If you can, try to include the species name in the title of the photo.